1. What is IELTS?
IELTS stands for the International English Language Testing System that has emerged as one of the most worldwide prevalent English language proficiency tests for higher education and global migration.
IELTS includes the full range of English skills needed for both educational and working purposes, namely Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
2. Why is IELTS important?
IELTS is globally accepted by more than 11,000 organizations due to its credit. Therefore, your English language proficiency will be undeniably verified and recognized by educational institutions, employers, and even governments all over the world.
Appeared 30 years ago, IELTS has still maintained its leading position as the standard English language testing system today.
3. Two types of IELTS tests
There exist two different types of IELTS tests:
- IELTS Academic - measures your English language proficiency used in the academic environment.
- IELTS General Training - measures your English language proficiency used in practical and daily context.
4. Why you should choose IELTS Test online Free of IELTS TEST PRO?
- IELTS Test Pro is an app that facilitates IELTS learners with FREE questions, practice tests, flashcards, and score reports with detailed analytics. Best of all, with IELTS Test Pro, you can access these features anywhere and anytime when you download our app.
- As you practice on IELTS Test Pro issued by Estudyme, the app tracks your performance and highlights your test strengths and weaknesses, helping you zero in on what you need to study in order to boost your IELTS test score.
5. Let’s see the main features of IELTS Test Pro:
- Ielts online test with 3000+ questions written by expert tutors which cover all sections of the International English Language Testing System exam: Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking section
- Get high score in the IELTS exam, it focuses on preparing the best background for users
- Track your strengths and weaknesses with our in-app analytics
- Detailed statistics of your progress for every question
- Daily review calendar based on your study progress
- Support offline mode
- Support text to speech
- Support dictionary